Budgies Scale Helicopters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confusion about moving to San DIego or stay in Bay Area?

Go down

Confusion about moving to San DIego or stay in Bay Area?  Empty Confusion about moving to San DIego or stay in Bay Area?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 am

Hi,
I am really confused weather I should move to San Diego or stay in Bay Area (San Jose). Here is the situation. My wife used to work in SD long back and we kinda liked it. Now I applied for a tech job (permanent job) and got an offer. The pay rate is not great as the company is big company which is known to be not a good paymaster. The benefits are great. I am currently working in bay area (permanent job). The salary is $10k higher but I feel burned out a little. I know the environment in San Diego is pretty laid back. But what has added to the confusion is that I also have been offered a consulting opportunity in Bay Area itself (Palo Alto) where the work culture is very laid back. Now I am not sure weather I should move to SD or stay here. Has anyone done such a thing (move from Bay Area to SD)? Please help

san jose tech companies

Back to top Go down